Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Stampin Up! Party

The stamp party that I am demonstrating and my friend is hosting is just over a week away now.  I am so excited!  I planned out the two make-and-takes that we will have that night and I have been looking over the catalog again and again.  There is so much fun and great stuff in this catalog.  I think it is my favorite of all time.  My friend handed out invites, but if for some reason you didn't get one and would like to come let one of us know by Monday.  We love stamping and we love it even more with a group of friends.  

Here are the two projects we will be making.  We wanted to go for spring and summer colors hoping that the weather would match.  The first card uses a set available through the Sell-a-bration promotion and the second uses a cute set in the catalog called Tart and Tangy.  I can't wait for next week!



1 comment:

Addie May said...

Cute cards and I love how your popsicle one turned out! Shoot me an email if you have any questions about your party and good luck!! You'll do great!