Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nathan's big day

It is hard to express in words how wonderful Nathan's baptism and confirmation were yesterday. He has been looking forward to his eighth birthday and his baptism for the 15 months since Liz was baptized. He was so ready and eager to take this step in his life. We are so proud of him for choosing to follow the Savior's example. I teared up from the moment that the bishopric member started conducting the meeting and it didn't get any better as I gave a talk about the Holy Ghost. I still get teary as i think about it now. Anyway, here are a few pictures of our handsome guy. I still can't believe how grown up he is!
His excitement shows on every inch of his face.
I never get tired of watching Brian used the priesthood he holds to bless the lives of our children. What an amazing blessing!
The whole family was so excited. This isn't the best picture of Megan ever, but it was the best one of the family. Yes, that smile can get cheesier.
Me and my handsome boy! I love him to pieces
He is growing up so very fast!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so handsome!! Jen, where has the time gone?? I love your family pictures at the temple too. What wonderful memories.

Dana said...

such a beautiful family. Megan's smile just adds to the fun!
So glad I got to be there for the Baptism. The hug between Daddy and son is something I will treasure forever! I just love your family!

Alicia said...

He looks great! I don't know anyone more ready for baptism. I was sad to miss it. Thanks for sharing. BTW - the water party was a total success! Have fun with your family.