Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A few more Disney pics

So the Disney fun is continuing, thanks to the millions of pictures that we took.  It has been so fun to go through them and enjoy the memories all over again.  After all, that is why I take pictures.  Today I started organizing pictures for my scrapbook and deciding what I want to order.  I can't order them until I have seen Jason and Tandi's pictures because I know they have some stuff that i want, tu I was able to get some sections of my book figured out already.  

So here are a few more of my favorites.

Liz, just looking cute while waiting for Dumbo.
Nathan being all brave and getting ready for the Matterhorn.
Megan (above) and Michael (below) helping Grandpa spin the teacup.  I LOVE MIchael's expression.

The kids waiting for Gadget's Go Coaster in Toon Town.  The boys had been on it once with brian, and now we ALL got to go on it.  Below is a link to a video Brian took of our ride. 

http://eprocrastinator.blogspot.com/2009/01/toon-town-gadgets-go-coaster.html

No comments: