Saturday, February 14, 2009

Stampin' Up!

Anyone who has been around me the last couple of years probably knows that I love stamping. I was re-introduced to stamping about 2 1/2 years ago by a good friend who help me make invites for a baby shower I was helping with. I was hooked! I used to hate the idea of stamping. I just felt like nothing I did turned out cute. But with some help of this friend, and a wonderful SU! demonstrator I learned some easy and fast techniques that help everything turn out cute.

Anyway, I am making the step from stamper to demonstrator. One reason I like stamping so much is that it gives me opportunities to get together with other women and create fun and beautiful things. We get to share ideas and learn from each. So as a demonstrator I hope to show people that creating is easy and so fun!

I am hoping to start a monthly stamping club starting in May. I hope to have about 10 people. We would meet at my house once a month, make cute projects, learn new techniques and everyone would get a chance to earn free stamping stuff. If you are interested let me know!

I am demonstrating my first party at the end of March so if anyone wants to see how fun and easy this all is let me know. It will be a blast!

I am so excited about this. You can look at past entries on my blog to see some stuff I have made i the past, and I will post some cute stuff as I get it ready for the party in March.

Oh, and a big thanks to Addie, who has been great helping me with stamping over the last couple of years.

No comments: