Monday, February 16, 2009

SU! Watercolor crayons + beautiful stamps = THIS

Here is a project I made to show off the watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up! They truly make me feel like an artist. They make coloring in a stamp so easy and yet it looks a lot more artistic then I thought I could possibly do. This is using the retired Summer by the Sea set but there are a few sets in teh current catalog that lend themselves to this sort of project. I want to get a frame (or have Brian make me one) that I can use to hand this in the bathroom. I have loved this set for a very long time, and I still do.



3 comments:

Addie May said...

Those look great! I haven't stamped in a while and I am having withdrawls! Let me know when you get your starter kit!

Lisa said...

Those are beautiful! Wish I could be in your stamp group!

rcstanley said...

So pretty. I think I need to borrow that stamp set.