Thursday, April 30, 2009

My crafty week

I have done a lot of crafting this week. I have made quite a few cards and other paper crafts for different occasions, and I have found such great joy in doing so.   A few of my favorites are the baby announcements and the cards for Spencer and Evalyn.  

Mike's birthday invitation.  I hate to admit that I planned his party theme around this cute stamp set that I have.

Above: a "thinking of you" treat box and below a similar treat box your a cute young lady who helps us out a lot.


Cards for my neice and nephew who have a new baby sister.  I really like the new color combination I tried with Spencer's card.  

Above is the baby announcement i made for my new niece, though ti has her info on it and not Liz's and I made the sample of a similar boy card too.  There is something about the simplicity of just two colors.  

i made a bunch of these little cards for my friend who is in charge of the PTA Teacher Appreciation week at the school.  It was fun to sit down and stamp this weekend, and I even watched Anne of Green Gables.
Just a fun picture of our tulips outside.  This spring has been hard on them, but they sure are beautiful.
This is Brian's project.  The picture doesn't do it jusctice, and it has come a long way since this picture was done.  We will soon ahve beautiful flower beds with this lovely wall surrounding them.  A new fence on the left will finish it all off.  I am so excited, and so glad Brian has been able to enjoy working in the yard.

1 comment:

Addie May said...

Jen those cards are amazing! You really seem to be getting better and better! love them!