Saturday, May 9, 2009

Touch the Temple

In April conference President Monson was quoted as follows: "As we touch the temple, the temple will touch us." (http://lds.org/conference/talk/display/0,5232,23-1-1032-31,00.html)  A few years ago I came across a similar quotation by President Ezra Taft Benson. 

"Take your children to the temple grounds, and let them touch the walls of the temple, then teach them how the temple can touch their lives."  

Since that time we have made a biannual trip to touch the temple and to take pictures.  It has been a really neat thing.  I love how the pictures turned out this year, and I put together a video with our trips from the past four years.  





2 comments:

Dana said...

As I sit here with tears running down my face after watching your video....
I just want you to know what incredible parents you are, to teach your children these things. You are a perfect example of an eternal family.
The pictures of your children are so precious. I can't wait to share this with my children and their families.

Sue said...

That was beautiful!! How blessed your children are to have you and Brian as parents. THANKS!!