Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Nathan

I can't believe that my little boy is seven! From the moment we decided to have a baby I knew Nathan would be a boy, and I am so grateful for the wonderful boy that he is. He never ceases to amaze me! Here he is on his blessing day. He was about 2 1/2 weeks old. He is so handsome!

Here are a few things I love about Nathan:
- He is eager and active about life. He loves to play outside and run and learn to do new things. HE got a basketball and baseball glove this eyar and is eager to improve his sports skills. HE tries so hard at whatever he does!
- Nathan loves to read. He devours books in huge numbers, and reads them over and over again.
-Nathan loves to solve problems. HE likes to play with puzzles, play
- Nathan loves the scriptures. He believes what mom and dad tell him, but when we have a scripture to back things up it is amazing what it does for Nathan. He wants to do what is right and is such a good boy.

Nathan can't wait to be eight, to be baptized and become a Cub Scout, but we are going to help him have a great year of being seven.

No comments: