Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mike

I had a fun moment with Mike today. Megan was napping and Brian was reading to the other kids. We went and sat on my bed and he told me a little about Primary. Then he said, "I want to read you a scripture I read in Primary>" He ran and got his little blue Book of Mormon and told me ht reference. i asked him if he wanted help and he siad that he could do it on his own. And sure enough, he did! He found the book, chapter and verse, and read it to me, and he even told me what it menat. He is growing up way too fast!

This morning he was also looking for a him in his little hymn book. I told him I would find it and he siad, "No mom, I just need to go to First lines and titles." He went to the back, found this index, found the song and found the hymn number. Then he looked up the hymn. He is a pretty amazing five year old!

1 comment:

Ashlie Grow said...

what a sweet little boy :-)