Thursday, October 14, 2010

A new favorite thing

I have been popping popcorn in a brown paper bag in the microwave for a long time now. (seehttp://chantrysix.blogspot.com/2009/07/microwave-popcorn.html) Well, this week I got this. The Westbend Microwave Popcorn Popper.
My sister has one and I just found it for about $13 and I think that over time it will sure pay for itself with all of the brown paper bags I would go through. Some people may hate it because it doesn't pop every kernel, but I am getting the hang of it and I love how easy it is. the bowl does get a little hot, but if I let it cool for just a minute I can eat the popcorn right out of this container. The only drawback is that it can't go in the dishwasher, but it is so easy to clean it doesn't really matter.

1 comment:

Thilltribe said...

That is sweet! I am going to look into it too. YUMM!