Saturday, April 23, 2011

Last weekend we met up with the kids' Chantry cousins down here in Orem to have a professional cousin picture taken. Our goal was to surprise Brian's parents with a picture of all of their grandkids in honor of their upcoming anniversary. Well, it was a surprise and I think they were really pleased.
I couldn't have been more thrilled with how well it all turned out.
6 kids, 6 kids looking at the camera, 6 kids with nice expressions on their faces
that is quite an accomplishment
Then to get pictures of the boys and girls separately was so fun too!

I loved that they did some groupings of my kids too.

And they did individual shots of all of the kids.
The whole process was kind of long, and I was worried about how all of the kids would do, but they were all GREAT! Chloe and Russell were darling and it was so fun that the whole day was so successful. These are just a handful of the many, many pictures they took. What a great memory we now have!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my! Your kids are so darling!
you need to go have another girls night so I can play with them ;)

suechantry said...

The photos are gorgeous! We love the ones you gave us! Thanks you SO MUCH for having them done! I think we have the cutest grandkids ever!!!