Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've been tagged

Here is it Alisha,

5 things I need to do today;
Get my kids ready for church early so I can be at choir on time
Make it through sacrament (in the pew is preferable)
DO my sharing time (twice) wish me luck
Find a time for a presidency meeting this week
Make a dinner worthy of a fast Sunday

5 Snacks I enjoy
Fresh fruit and veggies all cut up and prepped for eating
ice cream
chocolate
fruit snacks (for the kid inside of me)
Hot homemade bread

5 Places I have lived
West Jordan UT (Two addresses)
Augusta ME
Provo UT
Orem UT

5 places I have been
Belgium,Luxembourg, France (in one trip)
The Pacific ocean at Sunset (Lomita CA)
Disneyland
Camden ME (I can't wait to go back this summer)
Washington DC
Boston
(OK, so I got a little carried away on this one)

With a billion dollars I would pay off our house, redo the living room, put a lot away for the kids' college education, travel a little bit and probably buy more stamps and paper than I know what to do with.

5 jobs
1- TA at the BYU math lab
2 - Mom of the four best kids
3-5 - Various private tutoring jobs over the last eight years. I love it!

5 things you don't know about me (this is pretty hard)
1- I never held hands with any boy, or kissed any boy until Brian, who is my husband now. (Alisha, I wasn't trying to one up you but your things made me think about this thing that people probably didn't know.)
2 - Being around people gives me energy. When I go to Enrichment or stuff like that it takes me a couple of hours to settle down and be ready for bed.
3 - I have no self control when it comes to having sweets in teh house. They don't last long!
4 - When I start a book I never want to stop reading. Usually I will read constantly for a couple of days and finish it fast. I get so attached to the characters and the situations it is almost scarey.
6 - I do not mind a good cry from time to time. Crying is very freeing for me. I feel lucky to have a husband who doesn't think it is weird (or if he does he keeps it to himself).

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Hi Jen! It was fun reading this and learning a little more about you. Hope you have a great day!