Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day of school! Last day of school!

So I am not really sad that school is out for a couple of months. We are especially excited for next week, but today was a great day. Nathan had his kindergarten program. The teachers prefer to call it "I like school" but somehow, probably because of parents, it always ends up being called kindergarten graduation. No matter what it is called it was a cute (and short) program. The kids sang "I like school and school likes me" and "This is gonna be my lucky day." We are so proud and amazed by all Nathan has learned and done this year.

"School likes me. LIKES ME!"




Nathan shakes the principal's hand. His teacher is in the back reading off the names.

Nathan with Tommy (in red) and Liam. Two of his good friends from school

No comments: