Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tagged . . . for Brian

*What is his name? Brian Nelson Chantry

*How old is he? 30
*How long have we been married? eight years this August
*How long did we date? 2 1/2 weeks before we got engaged, 6 months before we were married
*Who said I love you first? Him
*Who is taller? Brian
* Who sings better? I certainly sing more, but I like listening to him sing too
*Who is smarter? It depends on what we're talking about
*Whose temper is worse? Mine I think
*Who pays the bills? him, but he keeps me updated on everything
* Who does the laundry? me
*Who cooks dinner? me
*Who drives when we are together? Definately HIM
*Who is more stubborn? Probably me
*Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation
*Whose family do you see more? His, but when mine are in town we spend tons of time with them and they get first priority
*Who has more friends? Me, I am a definite extravert, and he is a bit of an intravert
* Who wears the pants in the family? HIm, but I like it that way
*Who eats more sweets? We eat about the same, but I have less self control
*Who mows the lawn? Brian
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, ask me about my theory on this sometime
*Who asked who out first? Brian did, I scheduled him on my calendar in ink
*Who kissed who first? Brian, and he asked first. It was so sweet
*What is your favorite thing about him? The way he smells when I kiss him after he shaves in the morning, the way we can stay up talking forever, how cute and wonderful he is as a dad . . . The list can go on and on

3 comments:

Red Bed Head said...

He drives when you are together, really that surprises me! :)
So what is your theory for who sleeps on which side of the bed?

Jen said...

I heard a story once about a huge percentage of moms sleeping on the side of the bed most accessible to the kids. Brian and I have slept on different sides of the bed depending on where we live or how the room is arranged, but even before Liz was born we followed this trend.

Jen Lee said...

That is what we do with the bed as well~ I sleep on the side closest to the door. Which is kind of ironic, since I am a pretty deep sleeper and Korby usually gets up with the kids during the night.