Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All she wants for Christmas . . .

So I can hardly wait for Christmas this year.  I have been planning for months, and my shopping has been done for weeks. Christmas time is one of my favorite times of year, and that excitement begins the instant Halloween ends, but I try no to let it set in too much until after Thanksgiving.  

Anyway, Liz has decided to get into the holiday spirit in her own way this year.  Two days before Halloween she lost a front tooth eating pizza at school, then on Halloween the other front tooth came out during dinner.  She is "toothleth" and sings "All I want for Christmas" with extra meaning.  What a funny stage!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Derek is holding on to his first loose tooth. He is terrified of it coming out and so it sits in his mouth hanging on by a thread. I wish we could convince him that it's a good thing to lose teeth. Hmm...any tips...the money thing doesn't seem to motivate him. :)

Jen said...

Liz is terrified, but it has gotten easier nwo that she has lost four. nathan on the other hand is thrilled to pull his. He wiggles and wiggles until they come out. Did you try tieing a string to it and slamming a door, or let him pull the end of the string?