Sunday, July 13, 2008

My kids are home

The kids came home mid-morning on Friday. The house got very loud, very quickly, but it was so fun! Everyone was eager to tell me all about ALL of their adventures with Grandma Chantry, which included swimming every day, the park, the fire station, the dinosaur park and McDonalds. WOW! what fun. They also got to choose a prize out of the treasure box if they earned stickers by being good. (DId I mention how wonderful their Grandma is?) Everyone had a great time and after lunch the kids rested for a bit in front of a movie. Megan has been a little clingy the last couple of days, but it is so cute. She shook with excitement when she saw Brian pull in the garage Friday.

I had a great week watching movies, scrapbooking (I got so much done!) and cooking for people who didn't complain, but I am so glad to have my kids home. My purpose in each day is back now that they are here.

No comments: